About the Bottle:
- The reusable, eco-friendly water bottle with double-walled vacuum technology is BPA & phthalate free as well as non-toxic. The high-quality silicone ring ensures no leaks no matter how much you shake it, and the double-wall design helps prevent sweating.
Cold liquids stay cold for 24 hours without any condensation on the outside of the bottle and hot liquids stay hot for 12 hours.
- The wide mouth of the bottle fits ice cubes. The 500ml, 18/8 stainless steel bottle also fits perfectly into standard cup holders.
Made of 18/8 stainless steel
- Specifications: Capacity: 17 fl. oz. (500 ml), weight: 330g
- Reusable and eco-conscious
- Keeps drink hot or cold
- Vacuum Flask Functionality
- Lightweight and easily portable
Care and Use: Cleaning the stainless-steel water bottle is easy. Just fill it with warm, soapy water, close it with the cap, then give it a few good shakes. Empty the bottle and rinse it out with warm water. Rub the mouth of the bottle several times to get it clean. Place it on a dish rack to dry.
Our Printing Process:
- We use the dye-sublimation technology.
- Dye-sublimation printing is better than other printing technologies because it is longer lasting. When printing something with an ink-jet printer, for example, the image is literally painted onto the exterior of the target surface, one dot at a time.
- It is important to note that dye sublimation printing is a much more thorough technique. Instead of laying down the ink on the surface like a painter with a brush, it literally infuses the material, thanks to the ink’s application as a gas, instead of a liquid. The result? An image that is more naturally woven into the material, and is less susceptible to becoming worn or deteriorated. A dye-sublimated, printed image and its vibrant colors will also be less likely to fade or crack.