- Our customized 11″ x 5.5″ photo rock slates are 1/4″ thick
- Each piece is handcrafted and chiseled with imperfect edges to make each slate unique.
- The Rock Slate comes with two black plastic stands to display on any desk or mantle. Please be aware that these are natural stone and slight imperfections in the surface may occur.
- Upload High-Resolution for Best Results!
- Our Printing Process: We use the dye-sublimation technology.
- Dye-sublimation printing is better than other printing technologies because it is longer lasting. When printing something with an ink-jet printer, for example, the image is literally painted onto the exterior of the target surface, one dot at a time. It is important to note that dye sublimation printing is a much more thorough technique. Instead of laying down the ink on the surface like a painter with a brush, it literally infuses the material, thanks to the ink’s application as a gas, instead of a liquid. The result? An image that is more naturally woven into the material, and is less susceptible to becoming worn or deteriorated. A dye-sublimated, printed image and its vibrant colors will also be less likely to fade or crack.