- Our customized 11″ x 5.5″ photo rock slates are 1/4″ thick
- Each piece is handcrafted and chiseled with imperfect edges to make each slate unique.
- The Rock Slate comes with two black plastic stands to display on any desk or mantle.
- Please be aware that these are natural stone and slight imperfections in the surface may occur.
- Our Printing Process:
- We use the dye-sublimation technology.
- Dye-sublimation printing is better than other printing technologies because it is longer lasting. When printing something with an ink-jet printer, for example, the image is literally painted onto the exterior of the target surface, one dot at a time.
- It is important to note that dye sublimation printing is a much more thorough technique. Instead of laying down the ink on the surface like a painter with a brush, it literally infuses the material, thanks to the ink’s application as a gas, instead of a liquid. The result? An image that is more naturally woven into the material, and is less susceptible to becoming worn or deteriorated. A dye-sublimated, printed image and its vibrant colors will also be less likely to fade or crack.
There are no reviews yet.