- Decorative Gold Frame with Decorative Floral Monogram AND inscribed within – full name – oh yes, these are quite the hit.
- Clear glass beer steins are classic and sturdy, made from thick transparent glass. Holds 16 fluid ounces of cold brew or ice-tea or whatever beverage indulgence there is…..
- >>>Our Printing Process:
- We use the dye-sublimation technology.
- Dye-sublimation printing is better than other printing technologies because it is longer lasting. When printing something with an ink-jet printer, for example, the image is literally painted onto the exterior of the target surface, one dot at a time.
- It is important to note that dye sublimation printing is a much more thorough technique. Instead of laying down the ink on the surface like a painter with a brush, it literally infuses the material, thanks to the ink’s application as a gas, instead of a liquid. The result? An image that is more naturally woven into the material, and is less susceptible to becoming worn or deteriorated. A dye-sublimated, printed image and its vibrant colors will also be less likely to fade or crack.